Lower dentures don’t have to “float” anymore!
Dr. Jiro Abe in Japan has developed a revolutionary new technique to achieve suction in lower denture! Up until now we all believed that suction on lower dentures is impossible and the only way to keep them stable in with costly implants.
In 2015, Erika traveled to Japan to get her certification the Lower Suction Denture technique and returned in 2017 to become an instructor and leader in the technique. Stephanie is a registered dental technician who has been in the profession for 30 years, she also certified in the technical side of the Lower Suction technique in the UK in 2015 and traveled with Erika to be certified in Japan in 2017.They both have been in the first class to receive certification in the newly revised BPS (Biofunctional Prosthetic System) protocol by Ivoclar Vivodent May 2016.
Erika and Stephanie have literally traveled around the world to learn this new technique and to improve as many lower denture wearer’s lives as possible.
HOW IS THIS DONE?
- Revolutionary new impression technique using slow setting, high definition material to capture muscles of cheek and tongue
- New tooth positioning to work in harmony with your muscle
- High definition impression materials
- Special bio-functional teeth
- Lower distortion acrylic injection machine to gain superior fit
- Adjustable articulator to simulate your jaw movements
- Special contouring and shaping of the denture to work in harmony with your muscle movements when chewing and speaking while in function
WILL IT WORK FOR ME?
- 80% of patients are candidates for our lower suction dentures.
- An exam will be performed in a consultation to see if you’re a candidate, but the level of suction will be known after the final impression is taken. Even if you’re not a candidate for lower suction dentures you will have a better fit. Food will not be as likely to get underneath your denture.
These dentures are incredibly more biocompatible than conventional dentures. We still offer conventional dentures for those that need an affordable option.
No Implants! No Suction Cups! No Gimmicks!